[Video] 5 Tips for Your Digital Marketing
June 15, 2018
[Infographic] 10 Principles of Agile Marketing
May 10, 2018
How to Build Online Authority with Public Relations
May 1, 2018
All You Need to Know About GDPR
April 30, 2018
The Key Elements of Strategic Public Relations
April 27, 2018
[Infographic] 6 Tips to Make your Email Marketing More Effective
April 23, 2018
[Infographic] How to Use Social Media to Generate Leads
April 20, 2018
[Infographic] The Key Elements of Your Lead Generation Strategy
April 19, 2018
[Video] 6 Key Elements of Your Marketing Plan
April 11, 2018
[Infographic] 6 Key Elements of Your Marketing Plan
The Key Elements of Market Research for Your Marketing Strategy
April 6, 2018
December 18, 2017
Key questions to consider when designing your PR strategy are:
• Who are you? What is your brand all about?
• What are your mains products and services?
• What is your Story? How was the company started?
• What are your competitors?
• What is your target audience? B2B or B2C are main differentiators
• What channels are you using?
• What marketing assets can you leverage for your PR?
• Do you have a timeline for your PR plan?
If you require advice on designing your PR strategy, get in touch at anytime.
Thank you for reading.